Paradise Host Lions Club
Clubs & Nonprofit Organizations
We are a non-profit organization with our main focus on serving the community. All funds raised by the organization go right back to the community. We provide funding to the local Boys and Girls Club, supply back to school backpacks for elementary and middle school students in need, supply 'Kases for Kids' for children thru Youth for Change, fund the Fish Derby for children at the Aquatic Park, present a Flag Day Program to all 5th Grade students. Repair/maintain School Bus Shelters, support the VFW and American Legion, repair/maintain Camp McCumber Diabetic Children's Camp. We also have a Vision Screening Trailer that we take to many Health Fairs, schools, and community involved activities to provide free initial screening for vision problems, individuals found to have a need are then referred to a local eye doctor for a complete test, all expense and glasses needed are covered by the Lions Club.
- Free Vision Screening and glasses as needed
- Support The Boys and Girls Club
- Repair/maintain Camp McCumber for diabetic children
- Supply back to school backpacks for elementary and middle school students in need
- Supply 'Kases for Kids' thru 'Youth for Change'