The Butte County Upper Ridge Community Plan Project Team is starting a collaborative community engagement process to develop a shared vision for the Upper Ridge area in the future.
Learn about the project and interact with other participants to brainstorm goals and objectives for shaping the Upper Ridge area in the future.
What is the Upper Ridge Community Plan?
The Upper Ridge Community Plan will be a document guiding future development in the area. Project Goals are to:
• Develop a land use blueprint and policy direction for future growth, infrastructure, conservation, and development.
• Improve circulation, particularly to provide safe and convenient ingress and egress.
• Promote environmental and ecological conditions for a healthy, resilient, and fire-safe community.
• Engage the local community as key decision makers to create conditions for health, safety, and equity.
• Plan for a vibrant town center and gathering place providing needed commercial services.
Visit the website to find additional ways to share your ideas for future land use, circulation and environmental improvements in the Plan Area. Sign up to the project email list to receive project updates and notices of future workshops! www.buttecounty.net/dds/urcp